Liebster Blog Award
Hello everyone! I was pleasantly surprised the other day when my sweet blogger friend Julie over at The Beauty Bard told me that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award (make sure to check out her awesome blog!). I didn't know what it even was until I did some research on it! The Liebster Award is an Award given to newer bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a special way of learning about your fellow bloggers and also discovering many other blogs. It is an Award given to let you know that you've been noticed for your hard work and to encourage you to continue it!
The meaning of Liebster is: kindest, beloved, valued and pleasant. How nice! So here are the rules for receiving this Award:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the nominator has set for them.
2. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
3. Each blogger chooses 11 new bloggers to pass the Award onto and links them in their post.
4. Each blogger creates 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
5. Tell the nominees about the Award.
Julie's Questions for me:
1. What do you love to learn about? I enjoy learning a whole spectrum of things! Almost anything interests me. But mostly learning health information. Anything health related gets my attention.
2. What is your favorite beauty product at the moment? Lately, I am loving my Clinique blush more than anything.
3. What is your favorite comfort food? Chocolate, potatoes, certain Indian dishes, pasta, sweets!
4. Neutrals or bright colors? Neutrals usually, but depends on my mood.
5. Do you remember the moment when you decided to start a blog? What inspired you? Overtime, after looking at many other blogs, and realizing just how much I love cosmetics and beauty products, I decided it was time to create one myself to have an outlet to share this love of makeup! I have a passion for beauty products.
6. Do you like scary movies? Not at all, I'm a bit of a wuss!
7. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? Always, a cat :o)
8. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am not completely introverted but I would definitely be more on that side.
9. What did you want to be as a child? An artist and photographer.
10. If you could experience any one thing in your lifetime, what would it be and who would it be with? One of my big dreams is to visit the Greek Islands, hopefully someday with someone special, if that someone ever does come along!
11. If you could only style your hair or only do your makeup, but not both, for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why? I will say makeup, since my hair is fairly low maintenance for the most part!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I love cats and have a precious one (a boy) named Shiloh.
2. I have loose curly, wavy hair, which gets really curly in the summer. It's also super frizzy at times.
3. I love candy and have a slight addiction. Especially for sour candies.
4. I have a photographic memory for sound - for instance, when I hear a song, afterwards I can know and hear in my mind exactly what it sounds like, down to every little beat, background rhythm and noise.
5. I am Canadian.
6. I love games, especially games on my phone (have over 50 on there!).
7. As a child I wrote and illustrated my own little books.
8. I have an extremely strong intuition, what I believe to be a bit more intense than average. I sometimes also scare myself by how I just "know" things. I always get feelings about stuff, ringing ears, and a strong sense of knowing things before they happen.
9. I have 6 magazine subscriptions. Bit of a junkie!
10. I am a very calm, happy person. People always comment on my quiet voice and calm demeanor. It takes a lot to make me mad. I am patient.
11. I adore photography. I take tons of pictures of anything and everything. I could spend hours going through photos on my computer, organizing them, editing them, etc.
Primped and Proper
beautiful you ♥
Ohh So Peachy
Erika Loves Beauty
Beauty In My Bag
Face Value Beauty Blog
EllieMae's Beauty Blog
Questions For Nominees
1. What is your all-time favorite makeup brand, and why?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Did you grow up in a small town or big city? What was it like?
4. What is your favorite cereal?
5. What inspired you to start your blog? Why?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
7. What are three things that you are very grateful for?
8. What is the last beauty product you purchased?
9. What is your favorite tv show?
10. If you could have any kind of magic power, what would it be?
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
So there we go. I just want to say a big Thank You again to Julie for giving me this Award. It was very kind of you! I enjoyed answering the questions, asking new ones for the nominees and discovering new blogs.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter! ♥